Client: Global Beverage Company
Click here to download the case study.
A large division of a global beverage company had undergone significant organizational change (leadership, layoffs, compensation changes), with a negative impact on employee morale. Concerned about compromised performance and results, leadership recognized a need to transform the division’s culture, including the mindsets and behaviors of the top team, people leaders, and all associates, to help them adjust to the concept of change as the new norm.
The organization partnered with BPI group to help the division “Work Better / Work Smarter” with executive coaching, team optimization, and culture alignment programs, including:
- Team optimization coaching as well as 1:1 executive coaching for several members of the senior team
- Team alignment on four key pillars for the organization: Leader & Team Optimization, Communication, Prioritization, and Culture
- Group work among the next tier of people leaders including:
· Forming diverse teams to create tangible initiatives on each pillar, which they presented to all associates
· 1:1 coaching with these leaders so they could take ownership and execute action plans with their associates
- A series of change workshops for the rest of associates
- Improved company performance since initiative began
- A much more functional executive team modeling the right behaviors for their people
- Excellent response to coaching from the people leaders who are implementing their culture action plans
- Quarterly pulse checks to inform needs for continued progress across the four pillar
Culture Change, Team Optimization, Executive Coaching, Action Learning