Client: Global QSR Company
Click here to download the case study.
A global QSR company sought to refresh and reignite a long-standing high-potential, cohort-based leadership program for General Manager succession. The group of 12 global participants , located throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Middle East, were identified as the next generation of global leaders.
The organization partnered with BPI group to help redesign the program to reflect the company’s new leadership expectations framework and become more experiential and impactful. We also led a conducted the executive coaching for the program.
- Assessment and key stakeholder feedback
- Individual executive coaching to supplement and bring the learning to life
- Luminary speakers series on leadership, strategy, execution, and talent
- Leadership development on specific leadership expectations
- Input from senior executives, internal program leaders, and past participants
- Engagement of external thought leaders blended with organizational design and learning best practices
- Varied content, format, and delivery; feedback garnered after each step
- Half of the cohort were promoted to General Manager
- All participants achieved or progressed toward achieving their goals
- Whole company thinking and greater integration with other functions and across the business
- Greater visibility and exposure to senior leadership team
- Highly developed team with greater best practices and external perspectives as well as internal operations knowledge
- A better understanding of the participants’ individual skills sets and potential
- All participants rated their coach as “extremely effective” and “incredible resources”
Assessment, Executive Coaching, Leadership Development