Client: Professional Services Firm
Click here to download the case study.
One of the largest professional services firms in the world had a definite concern: Women within the organization were leaving at a rate of 40% each year in some areas of the organization, greatly diminishing the pipeline of future partner talent. We played a key role in helping this organization in-crease its retention of talented women leaders at the senior manager level.
After interviewing incumbents and reviewing the attrition data, we designed a highly successful development and retention program. The eleven-month program, focused on 24 high-talent women who are selected each year, includes:
- A thorough leadership assessment which includes 360 interviews
- Four two-day skills clinics
- Executive coaching from our seasoned, expert team of executive coaches
In addition, program participants receive support and guidance from client sponsors and informal interaction with female senior partners who serve as role models.
- The program has successfully supported the promotion of women for two decades and is the organization’s longest-running program
- The current retention rate is 97.8%, significantly improved from the 60% at the inception of the program.
Accelerated Development Programs, Women Leaders