Client: Global Financial Services Firm
Click here to download the case study.
Our client had a strong legacy of success, but needed to position for scalable growth and address increasingly competitive and operational pressures. They sought to implement an industry-leading technology platform to enhance service for customers and two business units. Key goals included enhancing process efficiency, integrating and adopting new systems, and creating consistency while maintaining flexibility and customization across business units. Historically, the organization and its leaders had limited experience navigating change, and anticipated the initiative would be a major adjustment. They chose BPI group for our deep expertise in change management and our collaborative approach.
BPI group partnered closely with the implementation team and leaders to create the overall change strategy, as well as provide counsel and hands-on assistance with communications and training, including:
- Objectively assessing change management opportunities, gaps and risks; identifying cultural and process-focus areas to address going forward
- Developing and executing the overall change strategy – with detailed communications, training, and engagement plans – to build awareness and commitment across teams
- Engaging leaders in change efforts to ensure successful adoption of the new system and effective, consistent messaging to employees
- Developing tailored communications including internal presentations, talking points, FAQs, readiness guides and an intranet portal with helpful resources; engaging a team of super users to act as change champions among their peers
- BPI group was asked to lead the training workstream after demonstrating exceptional project management and expertise. We mapped training needs, recommended an approach to complement the vendor’s system training, and created the full training plan.
Full conversion to the new system and processes was successful, with teams well-supported by onsite support, training, and real-time communications. Increased change management acumen and cooperation among business unit and functional leaders made them more capable for future change initiatives. Effective internal and customer-facing communications created consistency and clarity while addressing the unique needs of each audience. Employees and managers were informed and engaged around the rationale for change and what to expect, and ultimately well-prepared for change. BPI group partnered successfully with stakeholders to build robust internal training programs that can be used for future learning and onboarding.
Change Management Consulting, On-Site Execution Support, Communications & Training Advisory
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.