Client: Global Real Estate Company
Click here to download the case study.
Our client, a global real estate company with many long-tenured individuals and cross-organizational relationships, had infrequent employee separations (less than six a year) and used a local provider. However, this provider’s client service was lacking in consistency and responsiveness, taking days to return calls and rarely providing reporting unless requested. As a result, the client’s human capital team chose to move its career transition business to BPI group. They appreciated the immediacy of our response; highly personalized intake of transitioning individuals; detailed, timely, quarterly reporting; and regular touchpoints, especially at the onset of COVID-19.
When the client called on the 4th of July asking for an urgent meeting, it became clear that COVID was having a significant impact on the organization and that separations were planned. We negotiated a type of value-priced service that would take care of their exiting colleagues quickly and with great care.
After receiving the first weekly report, the client stated, “This is why we work with BPI group,” as she was able to circulate the report amongst executives to convey the high-quality, high-touch career transition counsel their former team members were receiving.
The organization partnered with BPI group to support individuals through their transition with comprehensive programs that included:
- An assigned career coach for entire program length (never a call-in center)
- Immediate personal contact to begin the program (response to candidate inquiry within 2-4 hours; outreach within one business day)
- Guidance on all transition topics: job search techniques, interview preparation and practice, networking, managing change and stress, negotiating offers
- Comprehensive career and personal assessments immediately available through proprietary technology learning portal followed by review with dedicated coach
- 74 individuals referred to BPI group for outplacement coaching to date
- 61% of eligible individuals engaged in career transition services
- 100% of eligible individuals engaged in executive transition
- Exiting employees supported in 8 states
- Excellent response to coaching from people leaders
- Robust quarterly reporting and metrics
Career Transition Services, Executive Transition Services
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.