Client: Nationwide Managed Care Organization
Click here to download the case study.
This emerging managed care organization was expanding quickly due to strategic acquisitions and increased demand. When the market turned, the organization was faced with realignment and delayering needs. They required expert restructuring strategies to implement separations that were difficult in the short term but would also allow them to expand with the next business cycle. BPI group was selected based on our people-first approach to career transition and our strong credentials and capabilities in supporting both companies and their people in times of rapid change. In addition, we had a 15+ year track record working with this client. We understood their culture, and we were able to respond with urgency to their needs.
- We partnered closely with the client’s leadership and implementation teams to create the overall change and separation strategy
- BPI group provided guidance on sensitive separations as well as implementation assistance to HR in developing and delivering customized programs (personalized for each individual’s unique needs) and on-site support
- A mix of outplacement programs, varying by length, resources, and services, were implemented for individuals, groups, and executives, while career centers were also established for affected individuals
- The client effectively transitioned more than 100 separations per year over a five-year period, including 900 individuals in one particular year
- Management was able to continue managing forward while BPI group partnered with the organization to manage exiting employees
- Transitioning individuals felt valued, and a sense of mutual trust was established through our dedicated coaching and consulting
- 93% of candidates said they would recommend BPI group to others
- Surveyed candidates provided an average 4.5 out of 5 rating on the knowledge and skills of BPI group’s coaches
Change Management Consulting, Talent Strategy, Career Transition Services, Executive Coaching