Client: Nationwide Managed Care Organization
Click here to download the case study.
This emerging managed care organization was expanding quickly due to internal growth, strategic acquisitions, and increased demand. Due to rapid hiring, the growth exceeded the firm’s capabilities and required expert restructuring strategies to implement separations. With a strong legacy of success, the firm needed to position itself for scalable growth and address increasing competitive pressures. BPI group was selected based on a 15+ year relationship with the client, our ability to respond with urgency, and our understanding of the client’s needs and culture.
- By taking a personalized approach to each unique need, BPI group became a reliable resource to address change, transition and development needs
- BPI group delivered customized programs, on-site support, and guidance on sensitive separations
- We partnered closely with the client’s leadership and implementation teams to create the overall change and separation strategy, while also providing direct assistance to HR management
- The relationship grew to encompass talent strategy and executive coaching services
- All levels of outplacement were implemented for individuals, groups, and executives, in addition to career centers
- BPI group grew and adapted with the firm to provide national support for more than 100 separations per year, including 900 in one year
- The client felt valued and a sense of mutual trust was established through our dedicated coaching and consulting
- 83% of eligible individuals chose to engage in career transition services with BPI group
- 93% of candidates surveyed said they would recommend BPI group to others
- Surveyed candidates provided an average 4.5 out of 5 rating on the knowledge and skills of BPI group’s coaches
Change Management Consulting, Talent Strategy, Career Transition Services, Executive Coaching