For organizational change to occur, the culture of the organization must be factored in. If not aligned with the leader’s or group’s vision for change, then the company’s values, norms, mores, etc., can override the goals for change. Our approach supports strategic planning and execution, as well as cultural alignment for the organization.
- Culture assessment (focused on DE&I)
- Creating and leading DE&I councils
- Measuring progress on DE&I
- Guided conversations about race
- Coaching and sponsoring across differences
- Leading inclusive teams and meetings