Connecting Talent Strategy to BUSINESS RESULTS
Business strategy alone is not enough to stay competitive in today’s market. Organizations are wasting millions of dollars and hours on developing strategy for M&A, innovation, and channel, market, or sector expansion, without the talent and capabilities necessary for execution. Successful execution of your business strategy requires an aligned and prioritized talent strategy, to get the right people in the right roles at the right time.
We partner with you to build your prioritized talent strategy. We bring a collaborative, customized, and flexible approach to:
- Evaluate the talent implications of your unique business strategies.
- Assess and prioritize current and future talent initiatives and programs.
- Build a talent strategy that integrates your talent programs and aligns with your business strategy.
Our strategy and talent experts will conduct surveys, interviews, and focus groups; analyze the data; and bring insights that deliver results.
Competency models are the foundation of every talent management process and program. Without a contemporary, relevant, and integrated competency model, recruiting, retaining, and developing top talent become substantially more difficult. Audit, refresh, or build your competency model with BPI group to ensure alignment and execution of your talent and business strategies.
Talent succession planning is one of the most critical talent management processes for long-term organizational success. Lack of planning can put your company at risk. BPI group can help you align and optimize your succession and talent review processes for strategic business success. We partner with you to identify future leaders, establish a talent pipeline, retain top talent, engage your high performers and potentials, and simplify your succession processes.
Invest in your talent
for powerful results
This strategic investment in your talent strategy will render significant short- and long-term business results, including:
- Develop talent strategy aligned with your business strategy
- Create buy-in from business and talent stakeholders, involved throughout
- Identify the organization’s talent strengths, weaknesses, and gaps
- Focus efforts on key initiatives to eliminate redundancy and derailment
- Prioritize investments to the areas most critical for business results