We partnered with research firm BVA to survey the state of employee engagement in 12 countries in 2014.
The survey addressed six primary indicators of employee engagement, and how cultural differences impact engagement around the world:
- How engaged are employees today?
- How have engagement levels changed over the last year?
- How proud are employees of their current job and company?
- Do employees plan to stay with their current company?
- How loyal do employees feel toward their company?
- What factors drive engagement?
Download the study to learn more about employee engagement around the world today, and the implications for leadership, culture, and organizational change.